Elementary School Teaching :

What is the best way for a 1st grade teacher to maximize an E.L. (English Learner) student's score on their district's test?

Thursday, April 10, 2014

April Post

So today I went and volunteered at Mrs. Chan's room. I helped with the children who were being especially rowdy today. She had told them that if they behaved they would get cookies, at the end of the day they didn't because while we had all gone to the library they were running, and they were not using their inside voice. So when I told they to go in a straight line, quietly, Mrs. Chan followed but at the end of the line because I was leading it and I had to watch the kids in the middle and front and make sure they behaved. Later when the kids went home I was in Mrs. Chan's room conducting my interview with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment