Elementary School Teaching :

What is the best way for a 1st grade teacher to maximize an E.L. (English Learner) student's score on their district's test?

Monday, February 17, 2014

Independent Component 2 Approval

1. For the 30 hours for this component, I plan on getting another mentor possibly to mentor with so I have different inputs and perspectives on my possible answers to my EQ. For the 30 hours i will be shadowing my mentor and possibly doing an interview. I will be meeting also if I can with the English language teacher that assist these English learners in bettering their English. Other than this I will be doing regular TA work for my mentor which includes grading, filing, reading to the kids, and helping the kids in class.

2. I will post pictures off me filing or what I am grading and if I can post pictures of me helping the children during class.I f I post pictures with the children it will probably be of the back of the head and me beside them.

3. If I get another mentor I will be able to get a new set of fresh eyes that could help me in giving me more answers that I may have not thought of before.

No comments:

Post a Comment