Elementary School Teaching :

What is the best way for a 1st grade teacher to maximize an E.L. (English Learner) student's score on their district's test?

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 Hours Check

1. I am doing my mentorship At Cortez Mathematics and Science Magnet school. It's a K-8 grade school in Pomona.

2. My contact is Ms. De La Peña at Cortez  Mathematics and Science Magnet school. Her e-mail address is Valeria De La Pena - valeria530@yahoo.com .

3.I have a total of 58 hours and 8 mins.

4.For the 10 hours, I basically helped the teacher with filing, making copies of the themed upcoming event and make three copies of the same number of papers and give them to the 1st grade teachers, and helped the students who were slow catch up on finishing writing the homework into their agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment